Smart solutions for FTTx rollouts - from management control to empowered daily field operations
The Missing Piece
An efficient FTTx rollout requires management software covering all process steps
Our solutions adapt to existing pieces, and provide a great foundation for project support during the network construction phase. Using earlier provisioned information from multiple sources, adding, producing or complementing this for the purpose of documentation, control and/or forwarding downstreams.
- Seamless collaboration between all parties
- End-to-end software support for the information flow
- All necessary data available in each step
- Track progress and status all the way with commonly shared real time data
- Automated workflows: push tasks through stages
Different modules for different needs - below are the main parts that constitute a Fiberrollout solution
- Visualizing progress, plan resource logistics and identify problem areas with the map module.
- Your mobile workforce can report back while in the field, minimizing delays in feedback and error reporting.
- Apply your business rules to the provisioning and creation of information to control all steps of the workflow.
- Integrate upstreams and downstreams, with suppliers and contractors. A modern rest-based API makes it simple, yet secure and powerful.
- Ensure the right people get the right information while keeping the integrity intact. The graunular role-based access framework makes it simple and easy to adapt.
- Language support
- The interface is translatable, which makes it easy to use a mixed workforce. While using the local language for signing forms, it is possible to momentarily switch language to that of the workforce to make language barriers a thing of the past.
Your Top 10 Benefits
from using the Fiberrollout SaaS cloud solution and a secure and controlled information flow
- An easily adapted application with a powerful business rule and access right engine that enables an 100% customized solution
- Guaranteed short time to implemented solution with the possibility to start small and grow big
- Continuous improvement and adoption of the solution with local resources, no programming consultants needed
- Utilize and benefit from best practice of Nordic / European rollouts
- Digitized workflows from field operations to management dashboards
- Improved project control with a live progress view and project statuses presented for all participants
- Enhanced possibility to monitor costs and obstacles in real-time
- Increased productivity and accuracy with automated tasks and efficient use of time and resources
- Improved capex and opex with cost-effective, high quality network build
- Reduced environmental impact by e.g. more accurate transportations costs and optimized material use
|IS Tools||Bespoke/Custom developed||Off-the-shelf||Spreadsheets, fileshare, etc.|
|Quick start - low investment||Yes||No||Yes||Yes|
|User friendly||Yes. Individual adapted user forms||Yes||Not possible to omit unwanted functions||No|
|Adapted to requirements||Yes||Yes||No||No|
|Adapt over time||Yes||No||No||No|
|Efficiency||Yes||No, scattered data|